Real estate disputes – whether they involve purchase and sale contracts, partnership disputes, claims involving breach of fiduciary duty, commercial leases, property insurance, property tax assessments, design and construction defects or boundaries – require litigation expertise to resolve. Pro Foreclosure Defense group consists of skilled, experienced litigators who collaborate with top real estate attorneys in related fields to achieve the most favorable outcomes for our clients.
- Our fiduciary duty, partnership and contract disputes representation has resulted in multimillion dollar judgments and defense verdicts in favor of our clients
- We have represented buyers and sellers and potential buyers and sellers of real estate in a variety of disputes
- We have litigated land use restrictions on behalf of such diverse clients as a vineyard owner, hotel owners/developers, and developers of commercial and residential properties
- We have represented property owners in disputes over boundary lines and easement rights, enforcement of seismic retrofitting requirements and a neighboring property owner’s failure to comply with zoning and permit requirements
- We have represented the owners of multimillion dollar residences with major design and construction deficiencies, pursuing claims against their contractors and others
- We have represented property owners and lenders in connection with mutimillion dollar claims based on guarantees
Our experience in adversarial proceedings includes trials before judges and juries as well as alternative dispute resolution forums such as nonbinding mediation and binding arbitration. While we have had success resolving disputes outside the courtroom, we are fully prepared to try any case in state or federal trial and appellate courts. In every instance, our goal is always the same: to provide the best, most cost-effective service for our clients who include property owners, sellers, buyers, developers and investors, as well as lenders, borrowers, landlords, and tenants.